Dragonball Z: Trail of Devotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Becoming Apart of ToD Staff

Go down

Becoming Apart of ToD Staff Empty Becoming Apart of ToD Staff

Post  Bank Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:13 pm

Hey ToD staff, the names Bankotsu (Key: Bankotsu Teh Legend) otherwise known as 'Bank'. Im applying for the position of Enforcer on NE. Ive been on Byond for about A year and my first key was Dark_Pwner. The first game that I became GM on was on a game Jordan Styles had (DBZ) which was about a month after joining Byond. After that game died I been a High Ranked GM in many games such as DBZ Conclusion (Admin), Naruto something ( Game Lil FizZ owned; NBottlez Rip(GM)), DBZ Life and Death(Master Enf), Naruto Ultimate Adventure(GM) and I was currently a GM on Bleach Forgotten Memories(Admin). Even though I can't code, icon, map, or any of those things, the best I cant offer is by helping GM wise in your game to the best of my ability.

As far as GM style, Im a fun GM and enforce the rules like every GM should. At the same time I dont kiss no ass to no GM higher then me and wont take any shit from them either just because they feel they have leverage over me and because they have a higher GM rank then I do.(Just had to put it out there) I use my powers for helping and I dont abuse and follow the rules just like every other player and Staff should. So If you feel that I deserve a spot as a GM in your game as much as I do then you can contact me via MSN which is Ban-Kotsu_Teh_Legend@hotmail.com and posting a reply to this thread saying if I got the job or didnt; as long as you post your decision, I'd be good. Yeah so thats all and hopefully I could get an answer soon. Peace.

~Bankotsu

Bank

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum