Dragonball Z: Trail of Devotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Go down

.. Empty ..

Post  WesDawg44 Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:19 pm

Hey it's me Sean Westing wanting to be GM!

Last edited by WesDawg44 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

WesDawg44

Back to top Go down

.. Empty Re: ..

Post  Kurugara Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:07 am

You have been GM in The New Power? What is your IGN in there?

Kurugara

Back to top Go down

Post  WesDawg44 Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:43 pm

Ha

Last edited by WesDawg44 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

WesDawg44

Back to top Go down

Post  Gon Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:33 pm

okay then lets see, i made this account on the forum to answer to topics like this.

first of all, we already have a good amount of gms, something like 5-6 gms. and whenever the games up
there are always 2-3 gms online at different times so that everyone in the game can get the help they need
so i personally think that everyone that makes an application is wasting their time, but yeah thats what i think.

and then we also have this part in your post "IV'e played most DBZ games on byond and can compare and tell you for upgrades" everyone that plays byond have played most of the DBZ games that exist on byond and everyone
can come with suggestions that is why we have a Suggestions topic under the GM Applications. and just cause
you come with a couple of suggestions dont mean you get gm otherwise everyone would have it.

another part wich amuses me is this "I have GM expierence and will not abuse the rights". now personally i think
thats just bullshit. im not tryina be mean or anything but thats just what i think. and the reason why i think that
is cause literally EVERYONE says that and only a few that say that dont abuse. <.<

we dont need a host cause Fuu (owner) is the host, and i dont think he will let anyone else host his game.

and i would like to comment one more thing, if you say you have experience you should atleast have proof,
sayin that you dont remember your IGN in a game that you used to be a gm for isnt very beliveable so if this was
my game i would not choose you to be a gm.

P.S: when you say "plz let me be GM" that seriously makes your application look pathetic, and it also makes you
look like a noob.

~Gon~

Gon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum