Dragonball Z: Trail of Devotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antwone's gm app

2 posters

Go down

Antwone's gm app Empty Antwone's gm app

Post  antwone Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:56 pm

key-antwone

in-game-name-antwone

E-mail- Antwone970@yahoo.com

Skills (Coder, GFX, Iconner etc)- i know how to use icons
and icon games

Experience-i was 5 gm on the power within and a iconner on the power whitin. lvl 6 gm on dragonball revolution z

Reason for applying-i wanna help this game. and its the best game i ever played. and i well help the other players when ever they need help. i host tourneys when ever someone wants a tourney i give good prizes. and i don't abuse my gm powers.if some 1 gots a promblem i try helping dem wit it. if people mk i tell stop mking and if dont boot dem and still i ban for 24 hours. i kno almost every thing about the game

plz pick me because i make this game a even better than it is and i make it get ranked more.
antwone
antwone

Back to top Go down

Antwone's gm app Empty Re: Antwone's gm app

Post  Kurugara Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:39 am

I have never ever seen you on game but I have seen you posting GM applications in various games. You won't get GM even you are chosen because you are never login. The owner never got a chance to talk to you.

Secondly, if you really wanted to be a GM and will help the server seriously, I bet you would make your application as good as possible. Too bad. I see that your applications are full of short-forms which might make some people think that you are not serious at all, just trying to get this application finish as soon as possible and hoping to get GM without work.

Next time do mind your language during applying for something. It helps you to get a higher chance to obtain your request.

Kurugara

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum