Dragonball Z: Trail of Devotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My GM Application

Go down

My GM Application Empty My GM Application

Post  Hyo Imawano Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:57 pm

Hey Hammer! It's me Kyosuke! I'm here applying to be GM.

Primary Key = Hyo Imawano
Secondary Key = Roxas290
MSN = ryan_balla@hotmail.com
Mood = Blessed

The reasons why I want to be GM is because I love responsibility and helping people out, and I also do not like tolerating wrong doers or anyone who disobeys rules, so I guess I can be a control freak sometimes I guess. Another reason why you should accept me as a GM is that I am almost always online your game when I can, meaning that making me a GM will not be wasted effort. I also try to get both sides of a story before I execute a punishment to any player, so that no one is wrongfully punished. And, of course, I can be a friend to all, and the worst enemy of those who break rules. I'm always nice to everyone unless they do something wrong. Oh yeah, I also do not abuse GM powers whenever I become admin, because I have experienced being one in the most tough and irritating situations e.g. DBZ Final Cut(terrible game, player wise. It had mostly sleezy and obnoxious spammers and racists -_-) .

Also, adding to my experience:

1. I owned a game called Naruto Budokai Revolution, was very popular but I closed it down because of rippers.
2. Also co-owned DBZ Majins and Mystics, by Scardina.
3. Admined in DBZ Majin Fury 2 (Not sure if it has been deleted or not)
4. Enforcer on Naruto Story Untold
5. Level 7 admin on Naruto Shinboi United.

My experience also has put me on my toes, checking for EZing and safe zone killers plus hackers and bug abusers, which will help out a lot when you are not there. Another good quality of my experience is that I try my hardest to keep arguments to a minimum, or at least keep people from getting too far into it and psyching out. I don't like tension and stress among players that isn't necessary. I know why GMs are given out, to help others and not use it for your own gain. Well, I hope you pick me to be a GM. And I can't wait for Bleach! Next test coming soon? Tell me later on the game. See ya! Very Happy

.::Detestable Madness™::.
Hyo Imawano
Hyo Imawano

Back to top Go down