Dragonball Z: Trail of Devotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application

2 posters

Go down

GM Application Empty GM Application

Post  Sycon Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:11 pm

Key: Sycon
In-game name: Sycon
I may be donating soon to increase my chances

Ive played byond since about september but i made new keys so they may not match the day i started playing on byond.

Why I want to be a gm: I see that this game can grow very large in a short amount of time and keep growing. If we gt rid of the lag many more people will come and we could need more gms to keep everybody in check. Though i beleive we don't need too many gm or people will not see it as a privilage. They may not respect the position of gm if everybody is one.

There may be a time where you many need to cut down on the number of gms. I want to make sure the ones you keep aren't the ones who abuse power because i have seen gms lock peoples movements just because they attacked them and the gm was not doing any specific duty. Ive also seen gms lock peoples movements to keep their friends from dying and i just cannot stand this.

Experience: I was a gm on a couple of games such as Bleach Arrancars Revenge. I will be honest with you, I have never hosted a game. The computer that i have right now couldnt even host a game without freezing every 5 seconds with about 10 people in the server, though i am getting another one very soon.

Hmmmm....what else. Oh yeah almost forgot.

Skills: Iconing- I am pretty good if i say so myself but using the comp im using i would mess them up.
Coding- Umm......yeah. I really dont have nearly enough patience to learn how to do this.

Soooooo.... I guess thats it and i hope you make me a gm. Smile

Sycon

Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty Re: GM Application

Post  Jeffe Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:19 am

1 game expirience rofl

Jeffe

Back to top Go down