Dragonball Z: Trail of Devotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application/ Enforcer Application

2 posters

Go down

GM Application/ Enforcer Application Empty GM Application/ Enforcer Application

Post  Zaine Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:44 pm

HEY HAMMER hows it goin man check out my app and ill see you on game whether it's a yes or a no. =)
Time zone: Eastern

Key: Tylerlikesmen (my gf did it to me argh xD)
Username in game: Zaine

Languages i can speak:
English: Excellent
Spanish: Great
Japanese: Alright

Experiences in BYOND:
I've been playing on BYOND for about 1 year. I host many games here on BYOND. I'm a gm on games including 2 Bleach games and am a former gm on Naruto Shinobi Revision.

Skills:
Enforcing
Iconing- Learning right now.
Helping fellow players with info or in-game help.
Im not going to lie i am a bad coder xD.
I can host the game if youre ever away to keep players playing and to keep DBZ ToD alive.

Personality:
I love keeping the peace between people.
I'm good at helping others and enjoy a simple "thank you".
I'm used to being a GM in a few games and i believe im a good one.
I'm a very active Byond Player.
I know about the power a GM has and have never abused it nor will i ever abuse it. If i am found doing so i give permission to be completely stripped of my powers. (With great power comes great responsibility)
I'm a giving person whose already donated money and bought things to help prevent lag.

Why I'm applying for GM in this game: I'm very familiar with this game because I've been playing since the 2nd week it came out. I'm lvl 20k at this moment and hope to be a gm because i help people in game alot. Whether it's with dragonballs or just giving them plain info about the map, I do whatever fellow players need. I want to be a GM in this game because i think this is probably one of the best DBZ games I've played and alot of people also think so. DBZ ToD is one of the only games I've donated money to because I like the structure and alot of people in it are friendly. I think this game has the potential to be one of the best games on BYOND.

Contact: If you want to contact me you can do so at jebga@clds.net or if you're on DBZ ToD then do check for my name and send me a message over the OOC if you wish.

Zaine

Back to top Go down

GM Application/ Enforcer Application Empty Wow...

Post  Hyo Imawano Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:33 pm

It's been a while, but it seems I found a person who can live up to expectations...Not that MY opinion matters anymore, since I can't even play for the time being.

Detestable Madness
Hyo Imawano
Hyo Imawano

Back to top Go down