Dragonball Z: Trail of Devotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM/Enforcer Application

Go down

GM/Enforcer Application Empty GM/Enforcer Application

Post  Taih Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:35 am

Ok since i've seen other gm applications i will try to keep this as much different from those as possible.
First of all i'd like to introduce myself as in typing and displaying my personality and name.
My real name is Germain , i am a caretaking , very nice guy if the people treat me respectfully as they should.
As for my experience i still enforce two other games such as DBZ The Real Battle (Lvl 2 GM) DBZ Inflikted Soulz (Lvl 4 Gm also known as Staff Council).I was enforcing much more games in the past but since i paused for like half a year of BYOND my Positions was filled otherwise.
Yes well the reasons i want to be a part of this staff are simple: I don't see much gms online , i don't see a lot of help for new people , and the worst reason might be that gms that has been a part of your staff has been editing unfortanetly.
So i'd like to change this and play this game as an Enforcer to help new people to get used to the game , be responsible for enforcing the rules as for i don't see much of that happening , and helping in general.

Thanks for reading this i hope you like this application.We will see us ingame Very Happy And by the way I love this game

and i will try to keep it as fair and enjoyable as possible.

P.S.: I never edit and i never will , i like to keep my characters on games as much legit as possible.

If you'd like to contact me i have an e-mail adress which will be :GermainX@web.de

I also have a msn but i'd like to whisper me ingame for this. Thanks again Wink

Taih

Back to top Go down