Dragonball Z: Trail of Devotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application

2 posters

Go down

GM Application Empty GM Application

Post  Jeffe Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:35 pm

Key Name: Zoidberg3323

In Game Name: Jeffy

Why You Want The Position: I miss your game and I think my expirience shows that I would be a good addition to the GM squad. I don't abuse my powers and I have gotten alot of good feedback on the games.

Any Experience (give details): Dragonball Aura of Power 2 (Staff Council), Dragonball Last Dynasty (Staff Council), Dragonball Frontline (Enforcer), Dragonball Heroes Legacy (Master Enforcer), Dragonball Rise For The Ultimate Power (Trial), Dragonball Withing You Got The Power (High Council),DBZ Online (Game Owner), DBZ Last Hero (High Council), Dragonball Revolution Z (Trial), Dragonball Suprem Warriors (Staff Council), Dragonball Z: The New Era (Enforcer), Dragonball Z Return of Chaos (Enforcer), Dragonball Dark Fusion (Staff Council), and Dragonball Fight Against Evil (Enforcer).

How Long You Have Been Playing Byond: Since February 07.

GFX SKillz:

GM Application Vegeta11111

Jeffe

Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty Re: GM Application

Post  Hyo Imawano Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:55 pm

Dude, this post is good, showing that you admined a lot of games, but what it doesn't show is what you actually do once you become GM. At least 90% of the people who play BYOND say that they don't abuse but when they get GM that's all they do. And showing GFX skills on this forum won't get you GM either. I guess you can say you've completely missed the objective of GM applicating. =/ I don't have anything against you, just putting my personal thought out there. And don't come back here saying "DUDE STFU BECAUSE I'M THE BEST AND YOU'RE A GAY FAGGOT THAT DON'T DO SHIT", 'cause if you do, I'll ban you myself Wink

.::Detestable Madness™::.
Hyo Imawano
Hyo Imawano

Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty xD

Post  Jeffe Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:57 pm

My Application owns. And you basically said that my application fails. How sad! Sad

Jeffe

Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty Sorry

Post  Hyo Imawano Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:19 pm

Well, I'm sorry dude but unlike most people I actually think about things like this. If I can make an exceptional application for something like this I can easily pass English. Besides, I only made an application out of boredom, but everything I put there is true.

.::Detestable Madness™::.

Last edited by Hyo Imawano on Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Hyo Imawano
Hyo Imawano

Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty XD

Post  Jeffe Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:35 pm

I looked at your posts and you said all the other APps suck. SO if you like mine.......

Thanks!
Danke!
Gracias!

Jeffe

Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty Re: GM Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down