Dragonball Z: Trail of Devotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm Application

2 posters

Go down

Gm Application Empty Gm Application

Post  archangel Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:16 pm

in-Game Name:Archy And ArchAngel

BYOND Key:ShadowXero1111

Expirience: I Was A Gm On Bebi game DBZ Affication And Was a Gm On Yami Aces Game DBZ Forgotten Stories and some Naruto game i was gm
and i am a Gm Liges Game DBZ Ancient Stories

Why we should pick you: Because i think i am the experience one knowing how the commands work and how the tone of being a gm is and should and i have work in 5 DBZ Games And I Know All The Tabs And How They Should Work And How Responsible People Are To Hire Me To 6 Games Thats Why I Should Ve GM FOR DBZ LS3

How long you are online: I Am Online For Up To 4 hours Week days and 6 hours week end except for saturday .

How we can contact you: You May Contact Me at Fresh2Death112@hotmail.com
And on Msn Messenger On Fresh2Death112@msn.com Screen Name is ArchAngel

Miscellaneous Information :
If u want to contact me some more i am on mirc on a server
irc.scrollrack.com u can go to #DC #AC #SuBZer0 #X to find me i am ArchAngel in mirc Thank you and That is the end of my Application

archangel

Back to top Go down

Gm Application Empty Re: Gm Application

Post  Hyo Imawano Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:25 pm

Ugh...Arch, I don't know if you remember me but it's better that you don't because this is kinda suckish. Any retard can figure out how admin verbs and tabs can work on a BYOND game, and just saying you have experience can be a down right lie, like what most people do to get GM then abuse...

Also, why the hell do you have random capital letters in your application?

.::Detestable Madness™::.
Hyo Imawano
Hyo Imawano

Back to top Go down